Mr Kambiz Golchin graduated from Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland in 1994 and continued his surgical training in Northern Ireland. He became a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in 1998.
Mr Golchin is a consultant ENT & Facial Plastic Surgeon. A Facial Plastic Surgeon does not perform plastic procedures below the neck, and he limits the area on which he operates. Examples of procedures performed by Facial Plastic Surgeons are facelifts, rhinoplasty, and browlifts.
- Fellow of The Royal College Of Surgeon Of England
- Fellow of The Australasian Academy Of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Member of The European Academy Of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Member of The British Association Of Otolaryngologist & Head and Neck Surgery.
- Member of The Irish Otolaryngology Society
Knowing that it is extremely difficult to excel at all of the surgeries included in the repertoire of a General Cosmetic surgeon, a facial plastic surgeon will usually perform only surgeries of the head and neck in order to perfect his/her abilities in this area.
Whilst a surgeon Mr Goldchin remains an expert on skin rejuventaton and PRP therapy
“PRP is a great skin care treatment on its own or in combination with other treatments. It can be considered as an ‘organic’ treatment, which can especially suit patients who are keen on a more natural approach. It can lead to healthier skin and a glow that is still present weeks down the line.! ”