Terms and conditions
You should read these terms and conditions before using this website
- This website, including all pages and content made available under the domain name www.biotherapyservices.com (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Biotherapy Services Ltd, the “Company”). These terms and conditions apply to use of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this Website. Using this Website indicates that you accept these terms and agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these terms do not use this Website. The Company reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time and will post any variations here. You are advised to review these terms and conditions on a regular basis as you will be deemed to have accepted variations if you continue to use the Website after they have been posted.
- The Company takes every care and precaution to ensure that information published on this Website is correct but the Company makes no representations or warranties in respect of the contents of and materials provided on this Website and excludes all representations, conditions and warranties, express or implied, arising by operation of law or otherwise, except to the extent that these may not be excluded by law. The Company may make changes to the material on this Website at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date and the Company makes no commitment to update any such material.
- Content and information provided by third parties other than the Company is identified clearly where it appears. The Company publishes this content as supplied to it and is not responsible for its accuracy or timeliness. You must take appropriate steps to verify this information before acting upon it.
- No liability is accepted for the content of any other website operated by a third party from which you have accessed this Website, or which may be accessed via links from this Website. Such links are provided for your convenience only and do not imply that the Company approves or recommends the contents of any such websites.
- The Company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), which shall include any of the Company’s group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, shall not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential losses or damages, or loss of income, profits, revenue, goodwill, data, or anticipated savings or for any financial loss whatsoever, regardless of whether any such loss or damage would arise in the ordinary course of events or otherwise, or is reasonably foreseeable or is otherwise in the contemplation of the parties in connection with this Website and any sites linked to this Website or the material on any such linked website, including, but not limited to, loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any linked website. You are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this Website or any linked website. Nothing in this statement shall limit or exclude our liability, or that of any other party, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or any other liability which may not be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- The Company will not be liable if for any reason this Website, or any linked website, is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice.
- The Company is not engaged in providing medical advice via this Website and the information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a healthcare professional. If you desire or need such advice, you should consult a professional healthcare provider.
- The information contained in this Website is not (and should not be construed as) a recommendation, invitation or inducement for you or any other person to invest in the shares or other securities of the Company or any other company, or any other investment products or services or engage in any investment activity.
- Any reference to any product or service which has been or may be provided by the Company or any other company does not amount to a promise that such product or service will be available at any time. Changes to or improvements in such products or services may be made at any time without notice.
- The copyright in all materials on this Website including without limitation, website design, text, graphics and underlying code are owned by or licensed to the Company. All other intellectual property rights are reserved and nothing on this Website should be considered as granting any licence or right under any copyright law, trademark or other intellectual property right of the Company or any third party. This Website is for personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this Website. You may only download to a personal computer for viewing purposes and print out a number of pages of this Website for your own personal use, provided any copyright or other proprietary notices contained on the original materials are retained on any copies made.
- The information contained in this Website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject the Company to any additional registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
- These terms and conditions of use are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute.
- To the extent that any part of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction such part shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms all of which shall remain in full force and effect as permitted by law
- This Website may contain estimates and forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s current expectations regarding future events including the clinical development, research, regulatory clearance, manufacture and commercialisation of the Company’s products, the Company’s ability to find partners for the development and commercialisation of its products, as well as the Company’s future capital raising activities, including, without limitation, statements containing the words “targets”, “believes”, “expects” ,”estimates”, “intends”, “may”, “plan”, “will”, “anticipates”” and similar expressions (including the negative of those expressions).
Biotherapy Services Ltd,
59-60 Thames Street,
Tel: +44 (0) 207 788 7828